I Have Been Meme


{Reading}
Mary Barton by Elizabeth Gaskell, halfway point.
Swann's Way by Marcel Proust, into the second chapter.

{Writing}
Attempting to write a biography-- it's going very slowly but surely.
Also still working on my project of vignettes/sketches.

{Looking}
At the Persephone Books catalogue, I think I'll soon be ordering more of Dorothy Whipple's works I very much liked her writing style: understated but effective.

{Listening}
Ludovico Einaudi's Ancora
Thomas Newman's Spring

{Watching}
Finished the 2nd season of BBC's The Hour. Coincidentally the last time I filled this meme I'd been watching the 1st season. 

{Feeling}
Thankful.

{Anticipating}
The Spring! Flowers are budding around town and its so nice to see daylight lingering. The season also means more walks and chances to go see the sunset, at this moment by the time I get out of work it's twilight.

{Loving}
The day. Simple pleasures.


Comments

Anonymous said…
This posts expresses calmness, thankfulness and just well-being. No wonder you're feeling thankful.
Diana said…
Lovely! Coincidentally, I just began a new feature called simple pleasures. Reminding myself of these always makes me feel thankful. :)

Popular Posts